As such it can issue tax-deductible receipts for donations over $2.00.
Rotary Foundation Global Projects, while they provide n effective way to extend training to new groups of teachers, do not address our entire funding needs. We have two particular further requirements that do not fit the Global Grant Project model:
* further development of LEARN and extension of its services into other areas (including researching the impacts of training that has been delivered)
* providing annual refresher training for all teachers who have entered our programs.
To meet these needs, we require funding from other sources.
To make a donation, please:
Bendigo, Victoria 3550 Australia;
Swift Code:BENDAU3B. Transfers can be made in Australian dollars.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to advise of your contribution, giving your address for the receipt; or
* mail a cheque to: Quality Education Nepal Inc.
29 Blue Mount Road, Trentham, Victoria, Australia 3458
The steps are:
2. Enter the project number (43) and year (2009-10), then click "Find this project". When the project appears, click "Donate now".
3. Fill in the Donor Details, enter the donation amount, and enter any special requests.
4. Nominate credit card as your method of payment. Then follow the instructions.
Please note the RAWCS option for periodic payments. These are much appreciated as they help our budgeting.
Your nomination will trigger reminder emails at the nominated frequency which will give you options to:
* proceed with the donation
* skip the donation but continue sending reminders
* cancel this and all future scheduled donations.